Combine to the Pro"s

Combine to the Pro"s

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Info on video review

Hi, everyone

I will be making a video of myself and a few other friends or classmates for what you can call an experiment. I would like to study the drills that you must do to become a pro if you are being looked at after college by a professional team. I would like to see what times you must achieve also how hard it is to actually do them. This will hopefully give you a feel of what they go through or show younger kids they want to play in the future what to look for and work on and show them there is a chance to get better to become great. The video posting will be on my blog by tomorrow please make comments so i know if it helped.

Thanks, Followers

2 comments:

  1. im intrested in seeing what you produce for a video. soundsl ike its gonna be LEGIT!!!! let me know when you post it.

    D-LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forsure ill let you see what i got made sometime this week...thanks for the post and keeping in touch on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete